Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Each purchase comes with a certificate – a COA – issued by the artist which includes the following information in order to verify the piece is authentic:
- Series or collection name
- Artist name
- Year of creation
- Location created
- Style and materials used
- Certificate number
- COA is personally signed in ink and dated by Michi Garcia
- Stamped with an embossed seal to prove authenticity, which is similar to a corporate seal or a notary instrument
- Information on hand-embellishments when applicable
- Instruction on care for the artwork
- Sticker on the back of the artwork
Sample Certificate of Authenticity
To Request More Information: Kindly submit an inquiry to michi[at]hallelujehblue.com and you will be contacted within one business day.
Michi Garcia is a photographic artist and the founder of Hallelujah Blue. Hallelujah Blue specializes in large-scale giclée art on canvas for luxury properties. Michi resides in the resort town of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho with her husband and three children. To keep up on what’s happening with Michi Garcia and Hallelujah Blue, subscribe to the email updates at www.HallelujahBlue.com.